Click here if you are having website access problems ×

URGENT - RAD NEEDED FOR LE MANS!

Terry Field

Sod's law, just doing the final checks for Le Mans on Thursday and the rad is leaking fairly heavily (S3 X Flow).

Neither Redline nor Cateram have one in stock although CC are checking with their suppliers.

Anyone know where I can get one otherwise, or does anyone have an old one in the garage?

Thanks

Terry

1700XF - Team Lotus with flares.

I've got a brand new caterham rad for a 2005 academy car, the one with the plastic headers. Is that any use? its still packaged, not fitted to the car. If nothing else comes up, your welcome to get in touch. I'm in harpenden, herts.

Terry,

I have an old one I have just taken of my 93 HPC. I replaced it with an aluminium one that I was going to put in my old XFlow. As it was a straight swap into the current car I assume it would be into a X Flow.

Its in Amersham, I am abroad but SWMBO is at home. Blatmail me if you think this is any use.

Alan

Terry, I have one I have just taken off my 1.8K, that is in good working order, if that will help. I am in LIngfield (near East Grinstead) so should not be too far from you.

Respond here if yuo are interested, I have no access to BM at work.

See you in Le Mans.

Graham.

R7 GPK

Superlight #85

Thanks for all the help chaps *thumbup* Chris has supplied me with a rad which I have fitted and run a couple of times tonight and despite looking a bit rough appears sound *biggrin*

The K series seems to use a smaller size hose, so isn't a straight swap.

When (if ) I get back from Le Mans, I'll sort it out properly but meantime a big 🥰 to Chris and Maggie for getting me back on the road.

Where would we be without Blatchat *wavey*

Terry

1700XF - Team Lotus with flares.