Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rockingham - 18th October 2008

Jude

Paul

You will need to have covered arms and legs and bring your driving licence.

There is a club guide about the checks you should consider with the paperwork that Geoff sent through that is worth a read.

A footpump and pressure gauge is useful, but you can always borrow one if you want.

Most drivers bring a small toolkit and some spares, if they have them (clutch/throttle cables are common), which means someone probably has the bits you need. Also remember that Bookatrak who organise it have their own Caterhams for hire, so have lots of spares in their pantechnicon.

Zip ties and gaffer tape are always useful!

Steve

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Geoff,

I am away at the moment, back home on friday, can i bag a slot and pay on the day?

As i will not be able to post a cheque until i get home!!

andy gough

Tantrum the Original

Edited by - AndyG on 15 Oct 2008 14:20:12

Had a great time thanks to everyone involved in the organisation. Thanks to David too for taking my friend out for a couple of passenger laps, He was smiling all the way home 😬 *thumbup*

Nice to meet up with some old friends and even better to see so many new faces too *cool*

*wink*

Viv

Geoff, Johny & all who contributed to a great track day.

Despite the high number of red flags and that it took Chris & I until almost 3pm to fix a misfire (thanks for the run-in plugs David) it was great weather on a really technical track that has almost everything.

Once we fixed our misfire Chris & I had two really good runs each and got our "Caterham buzz" back! What a great feeling. Slept very contentedely last night!

Martin

Red Ticker

Thanks for a great event indeed! *thumbup* Agree on the red flags misfortune (which seemed to mostly involve the rent-a-caterhams *confused*), but otherwise an awesome drive. The track is very technical to go quickly around it and asked for some commitment when on the bank in turn 4 drifting out towards the concrete wall. *cool* Need a lot more track time on it next year, fellas (hint hint 😬)

Edited by - akakubi on 19 Oct 2008 15:37:27