Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Parts for sale

prosport

six speed gearbox perfect as new.R400 lightweight flywheel,APracing clutch assembly,perspex race screen,black perspex full width aeroscreen,brand new in box stainless rear mudgaurd protectors,K series starter motor new,four 6 by 13 minator wheels with or without nearly new CR500s,plus various cables filters gaskets for K series

OK sorry guys new to this, suggest the following parts prices,G/box £1400, flywheel£100, clutch[2races only] £100,race screen£30,full width aero screen £30,stainless gaurds£30,starter£60,wheels all silver minilite type unmarked £35each,[no tyres now],clutch throttle and speedo cables all new make an offer around half factory price. Also got oil cooler with filter take off union £50, pair of standard tail light assemblys £25 and one only 8 by 13 rear wheel five spoke black centre with bolt on rim with used CR500 tyre £25. Hope this answers questions,[buyers collect], anything else 07775807537

Carl,

Please may I have first dibs on black full width aeroscreen.

Subject to a pic if poss.Has it been drilled for mirrors?

Nick Chan please could you collect if I/you go ahead ?

REgards

Rich

Edited by - tricky dicky on 29 May 2008 12:42:43

Edited by - tricky dicky on 29 May 2008 12:44:34

tricky Dicky, see my first dibs above

I presume this is the Caterham aeroscreen or is it the older JPE type. Can you send me a picture at threeferndrive@btopenworld.com to confirm

I won't be back online to later this evening but I will get back to you then if you can get the picture to me today at some point.

Regards

Simon Bell - Caterham 7 Duratec R

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec Check out the website here

• Area Representative

Hi Carl,

Good to see you tonight. Had a dry run back which was fortunate! Thanks for the bits *thumbup*

Anyone considering buying any of these bits, I can confirm they are in excellent condition and as described *thumbup*

I'll keep in touch about the Caterham racing. *cool*

Cheers

Nick

The BEC has gone - now onto an R400!!