Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1.8L K-Series engine go-faster goodies - only a few bits left

Tony C

No idea I'm afraid.

Simon sweet talked *cool* me into having it fitted while my 7 was at CC having its CRB replaced "... might as well, seeing as the engine is out already ..."

It's Sold, by the way 😬

BRG Brooklands SV 😬 It seems that perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing more to take away. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

Sorry Geoff, very rude of me not to reply - my only excuse is that my ibox is a bit crowded.

I've sold the TB's - you were third in date/time order.

Jenvey DTHTB's don't come with trumpets, they're part of the Aibox kit *cool*

BRG Brooklands SV 😬 It seems that perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing more to take away. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

I don't know how much narrower it is compared to the SV- by that amount I guess.

4-2-1 Stainless Steel Exhaust by EBD: £300 UNDER OFFER

Edited by - Tony C on 1 Jan 2007 13:21:44

Yr right Emma, I'm up for the exhaust, but what silencer to get? Any ideas or links? Pity I didn't see this before as I also need a kidney type DS tank and an Emerald too! *wink*

*confused*

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds..ooooh hooo hooo!!...

😬 😬here *eek* *eek*

Edited by - Unclefester on 1 Jan 2007 20:36:08