Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Pembrey - Saturday Evening

Simon.Rogers1

Options Options

There is a full bar and kitchen open at the circuit over the sprint weekend. Meals are OK good value.

I could arrange an evening meal at one of the local watering holes.

Alternatively i can bring down my large gas BBQ for anyone camping to use (but i'm not organising the food - its Fiona's first event and thats enough stress as it is). We can then all crash in Darrens RV 😬 (I hope to have my own by then also - so everyone can share).

What would people prefer.

Votes please.

Who's camping or B and Bing it?

*thumbup*

Hello Simon,

I can't make sat sprint at present but I will be at Sunday run and camping Sat night. Coming from Pembroke way.

Bring the BBQ if good weather, most bring own food etc.

sounds good any way which way, look forward to seeing you

Dave

Oooh, it will be like a proper Gypsy camp with the two of us 😬 😬

Might get Rach set up reading palms or selling lucky heather 😬

I will have my Beu-claire gas hot plate the size of a dustbin lid to cook on for anyone to use if that helps 🤔

Simon, do you know if its ok to arrive very late on Friday night? as the eldest son does not arrive back from a school French trip till aprox 19.00hrs on the Friday in Worcester, so won't be arriving till 11.30-12 ish I guess.

Simon

I think we would go for the evening meal at a a local hostelry.

By the way thanks for the list of accommodation suggestions. We have booked in to the Adeline Guest House in the middle of Pembrey on the basis that it is the closest to the circuit. It also appears that there are a number of the event officials staying there as well so it can't be that bad.

We will be travelling down Friday, arriving late afternoon. The owner of the guest house said that they have ample parking but do you know if the circuit would allow us access on Friday to leave the car and trailer there overnight (assuming it will be secure)?

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.

I'll check with thecircuit re: late arrivals. I don't see a problem since it must have this happen on race weekends and its not exactly fort knox. Guess where i learnt to drive when i was a kid 😬

Mr and Mrs K if you don't wish to BBQ I'll recomend a couple of places to eat walking distance from the guest house.

Mark your B&B may be a flexible arrangement based on the weather. Camper van if nice or house if peeing down. Your choice anyway.

Simon

Never usually a problem arriving late at Pembrey - they have security for major events. As this is an official BARC event at a circuit they own, I expect they'll be taking it seriously *smile*

But be careful where you camp - some bits get a bit soggy (like 12" under water!) if it rains 😳

R

Mark.

I haven't heard anything regards my entry for Pembrey. Am i in as i would like to go up on friday evening? Im planning on sleeping in the car for two nights *eek*. Viv doesn't want to come for some reason *confused*

Robin Brackett

Yellow and Carbon cycle wings dodging the horses in the New Forest