Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MIRA Final Regs

Gordon

Tam

Your Finals were sent to Michaels email address as that was the one on the form.

It appears my attempt to send a bulk mail of the final instructions has failed miserably ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️,

Mark, Rob are you taking notes for next year 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

Just got back from France (no, not LeMans) early this morning, and I seem to be one of those who didn't get final regs - can someone tell me my competition number please?

Also, confirm gates open time - I seem to remember it being earlier last year.

Thanks

Paul Collins

"Interesting" is certainly how I'd describe the way my car handles on it's ACB10s... Flip a coin to decide whether it's going to understeer or oversteer, then flip it again to see if it's going to switch suddenly from one to the other etc. Checked all the obvious things, but it's very *confused* and a fair bit *eek*. Only 2s (80 vs. 82) faster than my best time on List 1A tyres at Lydden last week, which can't be right at all...

Mike

Mike compound are you running and are they new 🤔

I just ask becuase last year whenI used a 2 year old set of acb10 c24's that hadn't been used for a fe wmonths they had exactlty the same characteristics as you describe, a good bit of scrubbing seemed to help,but they where no where near as good as fresh ones *thumbup*