LSD

Heater

Heated Screen

S Type leather Seats

Harnesses

Full weather gear

FIA Rollbar

Momo detatchable steering wheel.

Only 5000 miles from new and in lovely condition.

£11500.

Mail me or telephone 0774 225 2222.

Matt

Never Fast Enough

Edited by - TRACKMEISTER on 15 Oct 2004 11:02:47

Edited by - trackmeister on 15 Oct 2004 11:34:47

Hi Mark

Yes its a real bargain!!! I think its a fantastic spec for a Supersport, I hope it goes to somebody who really appreciates it............Id have loved to have kept it, but 2 Caterhams is just greedy!!!

Matt *thumbup*

Never Fast Enough

Mark

Just the one at the minute.................however, when I bought this car I was originally buying a 500........the chap I was buying it off then moved the goalposts and said he was keeping the car until November, so I would have to wait until then.....so I bought the Supersport as a stop gap. The 500 is now coming my way in 2 weeks, wife has had a double fit (like they do) and started with comments like "if you are having 2 Caterhams then I am having some new jewellery, loft conversion, new kitchen etc etc"............so its gotta go!! *eek*

Matt

Never Fast Enough

I know someone who should buy this, but he is holding out for some amazing deal that will never come . *eek* *eek*

You know who you are... 😬 😬 shame it´s right up north

Can you send me some pics please.

I think it´s a steal as well...

*thumbup* A couple of people lined up to see the car tommorow, so I will post the state of play once they have viewed and will send pics out to people who have requested them if it isnt sold.

Thanks for everybodys interest.

Matt

Never Fast Enough

Ian was too slow - I told him it was a great car at a good price - an example of how quickly you can sell a Caterham if you price it correctly (I sold my SLR in less than a week thru Blatchat and had two people queuing up on the same day to take it off my hands!)

...and I bet you've secured the R500 at a good price eh? Good luck to you! *thumbup*

*thumbup* Yes Darren did buy it............fab first 7, and Im sure he will really enjoy it!

Mark Im sure you are right, if the car has a good spec and its priced correctly it will sell quickly.........I could have asked perhaps £13500 for mine but how long would it have sat?? As usual with these things, its all about buying them right in the first place, and not allowing emotional attatchment (not easy with a 7) to cloud the issue when you come to sell..........I am happy with the price I got, its going to a good home, and its gone to a fellow Blatchatter which is great.

Matt

Never Fast Enough