Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Provisional results from 15 & 16 and provision final championship positions

Comp Scorer

Hi all

I have the timing output so I have all the times - however, I don't think that Longton & District have published the final results.  So, I'm posting the provisional results and positions at the end of the championship - these will be ratified once the final results for the event over the weekend are published:

Anglesey national 2023.pdf

Anglesey international 2023.pdf

Class scores at 1st October_2.pdf

Overall champ at 1st October.pdf

Ladies scores 1st Oct_0.pdf

Veterans scores at 1st Oct_0.pdf

Edward lewis scores 1st oct_0.pdf

Ping me with any errors or problems and I'll look into them asap.  I'll post when the final results have been published.

Blimey, you lot are quick!  If you opened a file more than 10 mins ago you may have seen a file with an error.  if you hold shift and refresh, it should refresh the page and you'll see a the corrected files.

....and I've had a few messages reminding me of the overall championship rules.  You have to win your class to be considered for the overall championship.  Winners to be confirmed once the final results are in!

Congratulations to Charlie - a huge talent, the first of many titles, I suspect. And well done to all the class winners.

Thanks to Andy, Rob and Andy for putting in the hours and doing the heavy lifting to allow us to go out and have fun all year. 

Paul 

Congratulations to Charlie - a huge talent, the first of many titles, I suspect. And well done to all the class winners.

Thanks to Andy, Rob and Andy for putting in the hours and doing the heavy lifting to allow us to go out and have fun all year. 

Paul 

What an eventful final weekend and well done Charlie, really great result.

Let me also give a big thank you to John Clark, Paul Collins and of course Dan Malkin for helping fix our electrical gremlin and also to Mrs Winston for the continuous dressings to Adam's finger after his rather alarming burn from an over heating ring. (from car electrics, nasty)

Without all that help our weekend would have finished without a run on Saturday morning. Fantastic club comradery, as usual. So appreciated

Best to all for the off season.