Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bluetooth Intercom headsets

CPGCharlie

I can't find a phone number for JAL. I don't know how to do email chats and prefer to talk to a real person. My enquiry would be regarding the pro com headset. As I'm a complete numpty where this technology is concerned i have questions to ask especially if I'm spending that much money. I live in Essex about 20 miles from JAL but can only visit by appointment.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I am happy to discuss the PRO-COM with you on the phone so I will send you a PM with the details. I fully appreciate that if you are new to this then it can seem confusing. I am constantly developing the headset and updating my FAQ as owners ask various questions. The FAQ can be seen on every product page - example here: PRO-COM Headset Bluetooth

Please remember that the PRO-COM system has a modular design so you do not need to buy everything at once. One of the most common questions I get asked is What do I need? The simple answer is a PRO-COM Headset and you're all set. The Bluetooth version will provide you with PMR radio comms, music and telephone calls all in a self contained, self powered headset.  Any additional items you add to your system afterwards will be for driver to passenger intercom etc.

Another common question. How long does the battery last? A single charge lasts 60+ hours (typically 100 hours)!

If you would prefer to see the PRO-COM in action before purchase then I am happy to demonstrate the headsets at my office in Essex (I did this for an owner last Friday). I will send more details in my PM.

All the best

Doug

Update: I've just had a great conversation with Doug and what a very affable bloke he is, I had many questions and not only did he answer all of them easily but in some detail also. He did not at any point try to sell me anything, so overall a very good experience and I will definitely be buying from him soon.

Thanks very much Doug for your time and advice.

Regards.Bill.

Hi Charles,

The last time I spoke to a Sena distributor they informed me that the Tufftalk had been withdrawn from the European market, (including the UK - Do we say that yet?),  as they allegedly broke a communication law. The exact law was undisclosed to me but is seemed to be Bluetooth related. They also stated that a redesign may not be economically viable. This may lead to some of the original Tufftalk's becoming available on Ebay etc so they are defiantly worth looking for.

I only launched the PRO-COM this month so no used ones around at the moment. 

All the best 

Doug