Click here if you are having website access problems ×

GoPro Roll Cage Mount

CWilson184

I got a gopro for christmas and am looking to mount it to the rollcage of the 7 but was wondering what mount to get, any suggestions?

I am looking at this one but it states that it is for a 35mm tube and above but the tube on the roll cage is only 32mm, has anyone used it? https://www.amazon.co.uk/GoPro-Large-Camera-Official-Accessory/dp/B01L2CQ7K6/ref=pd_sbs_421_t_0/261-1214862-8064016?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01L2CQ7K6&pd_rd_r=f77d9679-d5f0-46bd-b845-65075786d949&pd_rd_w=yAtXG&pd_rd_wg=Z4tY3&pf_rd_p=e44592b5-e56d-44c2-a4f9-dbdc09b29395&pf_rd_r=438TECBP6EWWN0X44YAV&psc=1&refRID=438TECBP6EWWN0X44YAV

Thanks,

Charlie

Once the aluminum bracket is mounted you leave it on.

then mounting the Gopro is a single fastening as with the normal bracket.

for those competing it's worth noting that scrutineers accept this as a mechanical fixing and don't require a secondary tie as it's unlikly that the bracket will break or come loose compared to the normal GoPro bracket.

I've just had that original GoPro bracket you linked delivered and tried in out on the roll cage.  Really nice and fits excellently.  I've added one more peice to give control over all axes for positioning but can recommend it and 25 quid ain't that much - although I have a cheapo GoPro copy for my actual camera *whistle*