Click here if you are having website access problems ×

International Events 2020

christinecsr7

Good evening all  

There are a number of events that are planned around Europe for 2020 that I thought would be worth flagging up to you 

29th May  to 1st June - Circuit Historique Laon - we have around 15 cars already signed up for this fantastic event  please see previous posts for details  or look at http://www.sceniccartours.com/laon/4593848024   and don't forget to ask for your Club discount. 

28th June to 1st July -  Portmeirion - we have had a quite a number of bookings already for our annual event but still some places left - please contact me if you are interested at chair@lotus7.club

3rd July to 5th July - International Switzerland - The Swiss Club are already hard at work organising this wonderful event at a destination in Switzerland yet to be disclosed. Over the years this has proved to immensely popular with UK members. 

28th August to 30th August - International Sweden  - This event is being run by the Swedish Club and will be the first time this event has been opened up to UK members.   We are looking at a run up though Holland and Denmark  organised by local members so an adventure is in the making. 

18th September to 20th September - Isle  of Man - The inaugural Festival of Motoring  3/5/6 Day event organised with Scenic Car Tours (and our own Derek Batty supporting us with local knowledge)  this looks to be a great event see http://www.sceniccartours.com/iom-fest-motoring/4594646900   again when you book please remember to say you are a member for a discount and details of the hotel we will all be in. 

Any questions do please contact me 

Christine 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...