Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SOLD - Duratec Dry Sump Tank (Triangular)

R400C

Early version of Duratec Aluminium Dry Sump Tank with no cam cover breather pipe inlet, although could easily be modified to current specification.  Ideal for anyone wanting to run as a closed system.

Current version costs in excess of £800 from Caterham.

Bargain price of £250 and can bring to Oulton Park on Tues 4 Jun if you or a friend can collect.

I am almost certain that it won't fit in an imperial chassis with a K-engine, but can you post the dimensions? If it does fit I'll bite off your arm for it *rage*

I've always been a huge fan of the shape of it.

Height 45 cm

Width 20 cm

Depth front to back 12 cm

Height of front mounting bracket above base 34 cm

Inlet and outlet pipes add slightly to those dimensions.

If anyone can point me towards an idiots' guide to inserting photos in threads, I will add some here.  I will also try to send you them by PM.

Al D

• 2 weeks later...

rj - Apologies if I failed to point it out at the time, but you have PM.  Would be happy to post to Denmark, but recommend that you double check the suitability for a k-series/imperial install as wouldn't want to mess you about or have is posted repeatedly for fear of damage.  Thx A  

Sorry Al

Had missed that. It's been a bit crazy lately :-p

I would like to proceed and am well aware that I need to do a few minor modifications to make it fit.

How can I pay you? PayPal or bank transfer? You can email the details to blatchat@rj.dk

I am away today and tomorrow with only very limited internet access so please forgive me if I fail to respond immediately.