Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Carbon aeroscreen for SV's

Dickie Normuss

People, lend me your ears

I am thinking about the possibility of making carbon or GRP aeroscreens to fit the SV's. Before I give it any further cosideration though I need to know if it is viable. To this end, how many of you with SV's would want an aeroscreen? It wouldn't be a full kit of mirrors etc, just the screen. Price not known yet as I will not commit to buying materials unless you lot want them. If anyone has a damaged aeroscreen that they were going to chuck out (hopeful I know), let me know as this could be used as a "donor".

Seek forgiveness, not permission.

I have a GRP aeroscreen currently fitted to my SV that you might be able to use as a template.

It's designed not to need any additional holes in the scuttle, and mounts onto the windcreen wiper stubs and the holes used for the heated screen wiring.

i could very well be interested, if the cost is reasonable.

FWIW, i had tried to get at least 10 SV's a few months ago when i had a builder available and there wasn't enough demand at the time...

Steve

210Bhp SV-VHPD *thumbup* click here to see our pictures....

Ok, here's the latest. To make this happen I need some new toys so am looking around at compressor/vac bagging systems to do the job properly, not cheap but I love new toys 😬 Will hopefully do more than screens but this is some time off so bear with me. Also, Miraz, I sent you a mail about your screen, any news? 🤔

Seek forgiveness, not permission.

Is it easy to rob a bank and get away with it???