Click here if you are having website access problems ×

V Box Sport and Circuit Tools

Peter308

Not wanting to spend a fortune on a full VBox system I have purchased the VBox Sport. It seems a great little unit that works well, albeit with limited data feeds from the GPS receiver.

I have downloaded data files of recent laps at 3 different tracks onto my MBP to review in the Racelogic Circuit Tools software. All looks good apart from the circuit map. In 2 of the 3 data files the track map is so small it renders it useless when using the application. Has anyone else experienced this?

Regards, Peter

Hope you are using Circuit Tools 2, it's free to download.

Suggest that you click on the "track" button of F11?

Did you know that Racelogic provide free training at their site?

Hope that helps Andy

Thanks for the replies guys (and sorry rj, I should have said MacBook Pro).

AndyL, checking the Racelogic site, the latest Mac OS version is 1.3.6 (which I have) (v2 is the Windows flavour). It looks like I need to contact Racelogic as the first picture below is what the map should look like and the second one is a screen shot from one of my files. I can't access the track files as the VBox sport has them all built in - its a pure "plug and play" solution - just wish I could get it to play a bit better!

ScreenShot2018-07-31at18_49_07.thumb.png.da7a4e94a34565bdc8d11d1da6700228.png

ScreenShot2018-07-31at18_51_26.thumb.png.2d2e5f2cba0296040edc94272626db2d.png

Peter its worth sorting I have used most Dataloggers and Racelogic in my opinion is just the best.

My race engineer can even blow up the track map and you can see exactly where you are taking the wrong lines even with the Vboxsport and the Lite loggers.

I don’t have my mbp infront of me just now but from memory can you not move the track pad pointer over the map and pinch to zoom? That then adjusts the map to the size you want. Also if you click the thumb tac icon the map view follows the car as you scroll along the main distance / speed graph.