Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lesley Storr Designs

Frosty

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience buying products from Lesley Storr Designs.  I tried a search of the archives but didn’t find anything.  Here’s a link to the website:

http://l-s-d.co.uk

The products seem to be quite competitively priced but I would like to know how they compare to Caterham supplied items.  Any reviews would be welcome.

Kind regards,

Cheers BigCol for the info... I didn’t know they supplied embroidered clothing (as there is nothing listed on their website).

Hopefully someone will be along to comment on the weather gear that they produce, which I’m particularly interested in.  I’d like to hear from anyone who has bought from them previously or seen their products on a car.  Their prices appear quite a bit cheaper then the genuine Caterham items available through https://caterhamparts.co.uk but before I order anything, I would like to see how they compare.  Anybody?

I don't think I will be investing in the shower cap!

Chris, could you elaborate... What is putting you off? Have you seen any of their products?  I’m interested to hear any opinion good or bad so I can decide whether or not to order from LSD or pay the extra and buy from Caterham parts.

Ah yes, I see what you mean now Chris.  I already have a tonneau cover so I don’t think I need a shower cap.

I was looking at a replacement boot cover though as the one I got from Caterham is for a car with hood sticks and I need one for a car without hood sticks.