Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Llys y Fran Thanks

david nelson

I second that.  Great weekend, especially Llys y Fran, which is a hoot and the pubs that were very welcoming.  Thanks to all involved in the organisation of the events and for a very healthy level of abuse from fellow competitors, in particular "white line" Tony!

I just love Llys-y-Fran.  It's such an intense hill and in lovely scenery (when you can actually see it).  It's always a great weekend full of banter too, so thanks all.

Has anyone seen my cat/wig/lucky charm/new jumper in waiting?

Well worth the 808 mile round trip, beat satnav by an hour thanks to lack of Heddu interruptions this year, trailer stayed attached whole way too*redface*

Thanks to those who provided advice and help with fuel leak, replacement o-rings ordered and greater finesse will be used on their installation.

Isn't it a brilliant hill.  Love it.

Sorry I abandoned ship from the ZZR - Kumho war but when the gauntlet is laid down by a Westfield owner for FTD - all be it a very nice chap and quick driver - you just can not sit there and allow it to happen.

Anyone know my time on T2?  42.6 ?I would like to upload the very boring slow looking video.  

Ok Geoff, I get it now!!!

I have loved Llandow from my first lap but Llys y Fran was just intimidating last year and first run yesterday as well.

Penny dropped on second run, its for hooligans, an asbo would help!!!

I had so much fun once I was attacking, all be it still not fast enough but great fun *wobble* 

Thanks Chris and everyone, another great weekend *smile* 

As for you Geoff, I may have got a bit lost at Llandow but at least i didn't stop for a cake brake half way up the dam!!

• Support Team

I could do with another 500rpm or so as I'm on the limiter quite a lot - changing to 3rd just slows me down though as it more than doubles the number of gear changes required *eek*