Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Various items for sale

Ozzy

Updated, assuming all payments arrive.

Following the sale of my car, I have the following items which may be of interest.

Genuine Caterham carbon fibre aeroscreen to suit narrow body S3. Fitted with 3 carbon effect mirrors from CBS, and poppers for the usual fitting on bulkhead. Also included are stainless washers, and a pair of wiper spindle covers.

VGC £250 Sold collected

A pair of Caterham wind defectors which fit on the sidescreen hinges. These have carbon effect mirrors fitted, and Dr Ozzy's special patented spring retaining system, which ensures that they stay against the body, and do not flip forward under heavy braking!

VGC £50 Sold, paid & posted out

A pair of soft bits vinyl half doors (very handy with the above), fitted with the usual position poppers. These are quite handy, as you can roll them up, and keep them in the boot.

VGC £50 Sold, paid & posted out.

One brand new clutch cable for K series. Sold, paid & posted out

£20

Two brand new throttle cables for K series. Sold, both paid & posted out

£25 each

Brand new ignition coil for K series EU2. Still for sale

£15

Alternator for K series EU2. I think this is brand new, or at least it looks it, and has never been fitted. I bought this as a spare from another club member. Still for sale

£50

I also have a red supersport cam cover insert in good condition. This is actually sold now, and being collected at some point.

£15 seem fair? I doubt you can buy these anymore.

All prices are inclusive of postage within UK. Please note, in the interest of transparency and fairness, post your interest on here. I do have pictures of everything, so I guess you'll have to drop me a mail via BC with your email address, and I'll send them on.

Also, as I am away from home on and off over the next couple of weeks, it may take a while to get things posted out, so please bear with me.

Oz........