Click here if you are having website access problems ×

St Goueno

OliW

Hi all,

A quick mention that the St Goueno date is to be announced soon.  If anyone is interested in going can you let me know here?  I started a thread about it last year but it didn't happen.  I still quite fancy it though.

Excellent chaps. I understand the number of entries is lower this year so it'll be a case of getting in quickly if we're going to do it. I'll let you know as soon as I see the date posted, but keep an eye on the hillclimb France website too. I think the regs follow those in the UK so I don't yet know whether the ZZRs will be permitted. We'll see on that. If there are a few of us then we could look into hiring a gite for the weekend maybe?

Oli,

We are considering going,( if we have a car). From what we have heard so far, they will still be allowing 1C's in Road Going - so as we already have extinguisher and HANs, plus live nearer to France than most UK venues, it's very tempting!

Lynn

Hi all,

The date has now been announced as the 27-29th of May 2016 and entries will be open soon.  I will post as soon as I hear anything on that front, so please keep your eyes peeled on this thread.

Note that the date does not interfere with any L7C provisional dates, although it would make for a busy period if you were to go to events for three weekends in a row.

Oli

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...