Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Leather Seats

TANGO7

Hi All,

I am after a pair of black leather seats to replace my current  cloth seats, in my 1990 Dedion Supersprint. (I have now clarified the various seat types with Oxted.)

I would prefer the later S Type Seats (know as the Type 916) as these would be a straight replacement, but would consider earlier S Type or the older bucket seats as fitted to early  De Dion cars if supplied with all runners/fixings.

I would also prefer with headrests.

I can be contacted on 01913841986 or 07979957740. 

Hi Arno,

I think I may have got my terminology wrong! The S Type I was after (and are the vcloth ones fitted tomy car) are I think later than the ones you have. The Pre S Type I meant are the earlier bucket seats first fitted to early de dions.

Whgat sort of figure are you after for your seats, and do they come with all rails/fittings?

Regards,

Ian

Hi Ian,

These ones above are 1100, i sold a set earlyer last autumn for the same price, I had last summer a set "old" seats in leather  sold for 550.

These where similar to the ones in this picture but in leather./sites/default/files/images/users/979/SAM_1675%20%5B1600x1200%5D.JPG

Interested! However, I have it in the back of my mind that the transmission tunnel in a 2005 car is narrower than in my 1990 car. If so I am wondering if the seats are of the same width?? Would it be possible for you to measure the width of the base, the distance between the centres of the runners and the widest part of the backrests? The seats look in good condition are there any trears and are the backs OK? Where abouts are you?

Regards,

Ian

I can confirm the backs are ok and no tears just a couple of  marks, I'm unable to measure the seats until Monday as away from home, pretty sure they will fit.

I am located in North Lincs but will be travelling to near Newcastle airport on Tuesday morning(I see your in the north east) so if you want them or to see if suitable  I can have them with me and meet up on route.

Paul