Click here if you are having website access problems ×

August Curborough sprint

Matthew Willoughby

As most of you now know, our August Curborough sprint will be on the new figure of 8 layout. The marshals sprint the day before ours will also be on the figure of 8 so will be an ideal opportunity to practice the new track.

The regs for the marshals sprint will be uploaded onto the website very shortly and a link will be posted to them here.

• 2 months later...
If your thinking of doing the Marshalls Sprint on the Saturday and have not yet entered i've just been advised they have only 1 place left.......

Thanks Comp Scorer *wavey*

Glad to see our names on the entry list as I was worried I had forgotten to send an entry form in.

I have competed in quite a few sprints but I am particularly looking forward to this weekend - I can't wait to have a go at the new layout.

Looking forward to catching up with you all.

Mark

Gill - I did see that we had been promoted to a C2 paddock space and Mr D has been demoted to C24 but I also noticed that C1 isn't allocated to anyone so fully expecting to have Mr D as a neighbour *cry*

I think Steve and Julie have taken pity on us because they know we are competing for the first time together while looking after Zoe and won't have as far to walk 😳

That's a fab photo Mark. 😬

You can have some fun with Zoe now as she repeats what you say to her. I will try today to get her to say calm down just for you *tongue*

By the way, the trailer in the photo reminds me of Simon's original covered trailer *tongue*

See you later

Mark