Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Premier Power Lotus 7 Club Speed Championship 2014 - Round 2 - Curborough & Some sneaky practice

CaterBram

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 1 week to go until entries close on Sunday 11th May, we are now up to 50 entries so still space for a few late comers. Don't forget this will be running on the standard circuit and hopefully there will be a few edward lewis caps to be handed out as well as class trophies 😬

Edited by - comp.scorer on 5 May 2014 09:46:04

I did question why my number/class has changed from 548 to 558 & from class 3 to 4. Matthew offered an explanation as to why - I'm not entirely clear but obviously respect his judgement/knowledge which is superior to mine.

I have made no changes to my car since the ITS day but it's disappointing that I am now outclassed by my new peer group & not just on driving ability *wink*

Phil,

if you don't understand the reasons behind the class change have a chat with Matthew Willoughby in the paddock at curborough so we can ensure that the correct decision has been made together with you understanding the reasoning behind it.

without checking back on my emails, from memory it's around not running a standard plenum and running throttle bodies which pushes you from class 3 to class 4.

Edited by - comp.scorer on 15 May 2014 11:14:45

and don't forget this year, this round is the only one on this layout as in August it's all change for the figure of 8 layout..... 😬

Lynn, (or is that Gill2)

notice your running in Class 2B on saturday, have you fallen out with the rest of class 4 already 😬