Click here if you are having website access problems ×

14" Wheels, lots of them .... **one set left!**

Neil_K

OK, here goes. I have a horde ....

All are standard 14" 6J size, all for De-Dion fitment, all perfectly straight.

4 x original KN Minators, shod with matching Toyo R888 tyres that are just on the wear bars. Tyres not road worthy but perfect for track use. Perfect condition, £200 the set. - Sold to Marcus

4 x original KN Minators, 2 with Yoko 48's, two with 32's, all on the wear bars. Tyres are not road worthy but perfect for track or hooning. Some mild scuffs plus a bit of lacquer lift to on inner edges only. Fine as they are and would refurbish perfectly if desired. £170 the set.

4 x Two Gates 'Minilite style' wheels all with ZV1 tyres. 3 have loads and loads of tread, one is on the bars. Perfect for drifting or hooning and throwing on some track tyres afterwards. Wheels are cosmetically awful with lots of lacquer lift on the rims. No reason why they wouldn't refurbish, but personally I wouldn't bother. Use them for messing about like I did. £120 the set. - Sold to John

1 x KN Minator, brand new with unused ZV1 tyre. Was originally a spare, although has some wierd paint bubbling on the inner edges. Can't explain it, the wheel has never been used. Shot blast and powder coat would sort it if you needed it to be perfect. £45 - Sold to Bruce

1 x KN Minator with ZV1 tyre. Odd scuff on the wheel but nothing major. The tyre has seen some good airfield action and needs a drift day to kill it off properly *wink* £45 - Sold to Roy

All located in Banstead, Surrey. 10 mins inside J8 of M25 *thumbup*

Edited by - Neil_K on 12 Oct 2013 15:10:48

Edited by - Neil_K on 12 Oct 2013 18:46:06

Original post updated.

Roy, unfortunately the Two Gates set have gone to another Dunsfold hooligan, but I've put your name against the single (it's the one I had you down to borrow before). The other full set is still available if you want it, will send you pictures this eve.

• 1 month later...

Hi Neil,

Question regarding the set of wheels I bought from you.

Did you run these as one set of tires? Did you put the AO32 on the front and the AO48's at the back, or viceversa. What would you advise?

thanks

Marc