Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey Finals

CaterBram

• Support Team

It was with a heavy heart that team Elwell took the decision not to compete at Anglesey - this is the first event we have chosen not to attend for many years ☹️

We were suffering with a misfire at Blyton and I still don't know what is causing it so it seemed sensible to give Anglesey a miss. I would hate to travel all that way and incur all that expense to have the car misbehave. I now have a the winter to properly solve the problem.

I've entered, I think, in Class 6. I left it a bit late but they said they could fit me in and pay cash on the day (with the late entry fee). I emailed my entry form over on Monday but haven't heard anything since... Does anyone know if I have a place?

Unfortunately, I've had to withdraw. The Bongo has developed severe vibrations at 30 and 60 mph making it very unpleasant to drive and I'm concerned that driving it 600 miles will do more damage to whatever is wrong. So far had two new tyres, new trackrod end and lower arm, all of which have made no difference! Good luck to all who are participating, I'll be watching the Class 1 results intently.

Steve