Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Castle Combe competition numbers

Andrew Willoughby

I think the numbers are correct- there is another 714 listed who isn't me 😳 so I will be running 814- my guess would be that they've given 8s to all the 7 club double drivers regardless of whether the numbers are doubled up or not.

See you Saturday! *wavey*

Edited by - daughter1 on 17 Jun 2013 21:32:42

Rob

I'd probably ignore the weather forecast and drive what you see - the forecasted and actual weather have been poles apart for about the last week!

Yesterdays forecast for today for example, we had heavy rain and thunder from 0600 to 0930, a little drier, followed by light rain showers late afternoon. As it happens it was rather cloudy first thing, brightened up and we had the most beautiful late afternoon and evening with clear blue skies. Go figure......

Gutted I can't do Saturday - great circuit. I've driven it in heavy rain and I can assure you that Avon Rise is not "flat" in these conditions and that the grass on the inside after quarry is very smooth - mind the badly positioned marshalls shelter!

Stu

Hi guy's looks like I might not make Castle Combe tomorrow, when fixing the halfshafts last night broke the brake pipe connection into the rear brake piston. *mad*

Trying to source a replacement and get rebuilt tonight but at present looking like a 10% chance of being there tomorrow, If I make it then see you there, if not then have a great day 😔

Edited by - CaterBram on 21 Jun 2013 07:57:54

Miracles do happen. Chief mechanic berated local autofactor into getting brake piston sent down from leeds to barnsley. Just been out for a spin around the village and bypass and all seems well. Now to load up ready for an early start in the morning 😬

Well done David again for winning C4 ☹️ and quickest 7 of the day. Well done to all other class winners. *thumbup*

Sorry I had to shoot off, there was a curry ordered for 7.00 at home. *tongue*

See you all soon Jem