Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Marshals Club Sprint May 2013 Entry Form

Simon.Rogers1

As it says.

There is no Academy there this year so your support would be appreciated by the Marshals Club. I suspect you will get quite a bit of practice this year 😬

Entry Forms

I can't make it. ☹️ My brother in Law is doing the deed on that day and so in order to keep the peace I am having to attend the wedding!

My car and trailer will be at the venue though so I can make an early escape the following morning 😬

actually the question simon should ask is if the car and trailer will still be there in the morning *tongue*

and I am sure he will sleep well knowing how well we will all look after his car/trailer *tongue* because I am sure it will be a quite night as always on a Saturday night at curborough 😬 and no one will come up with any juvenile antics in the evening...

rob *tongue*

I can't make it. My brother in Law is doing the deed on that day
sounds like a long chat about commitment and priorities will sort this out, I mean how can he plan to have his wedding day on an event date? 😔 *smokin* *smile*

I'd back it up with an overlying theme of 'starting as he means to go on' and your expectations as bro' in law etc 😬 😬 perhaps some quiet reflection will enable him to consider others and not be selfish, etc 😬 😬

• 3 weeks later...