Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lots of bits for roadcar conversion (from racer!)

dreamer_uk75

**Updated so I can keep track! Thanks for the responses so far**

Hi all

Because my back is so rubbish, and 2 surgeries haven't fixed it, I'm converting my car into a roadcar. I know that's not normally worth it, but the bodywork and chassis etc. are all immaculate, after being completely reskinned and resprayed 2 races before the end of the season. Not sure if I'm going to sell or keep it, but as I didn't race this year, wont' be racing next year and am uncertasin of the future, it doesn't make sense to keep it as a pretty race car !

Soooo... I need quite a bit:

* Caterham oil pressure gauge & sender

* Standard radiator (to replace 3core)

* Carpet set

* A pair of matching harnesses (will be selling the harness I have which has only had 2 races and is still in date)

* Dashboard (maybe LEEFOWLER)

* Fuel Tank and Sender (I will be selling the bag tank) - NEARLY SORTED CASTRADA just sorting details

* Horn (not sure where mine went!) - NEARLY SORTED TOBYCOULSON just sorting details

* 5 speed gear knob (will be selling the 6 speed knob) - NEARLY SORTED LEEFOWLER just waiting on pics

* Wiper blades & arms (again not sure where mine are!)NEARLY SORTED LEEFOWLER just waiting on pics

* Bellhousing & Clutch release arm (possibly the clutch plate too as it's got a fancy one on it) - SORTED MARKG

* Fog light switch SORTED MARKG

* Screen wash switch SORTED MARKG

* CAterham wet sump (will be selling my dry sump) SORTED MARKG

* RHS engine mount SORTED MARKG

* Heater matrix SORTED MARKG

Open to part-exes and swaps etc., but that's the list so far!

Edited by - dreamer_uk75 on 27 Nov 2012 10:54:07

Hi there

Drop me a mail I have a few bits if you are keen

Bell housing and clutch release arm the clutch has about 10k miles if you want it.

I may have an OP gauge (just need to check)

Fog light switch

Screen wash switch

Wet sump

RHS engine mount

Heater matrix (older style and corners broken off but worked before removed)

You are more than welcome to pop around and take a look and see if any is of use.

Mark G

Hi all

Thanks for all the offers! Looks like I'm most of the way there :)

Let me sort things out in the next few days and I'll drop you all mails. I'm in Surrey which looks fairly close to a lot of you :) :)

Ian it is back problems - had fusion surgery earlier this year and was hoping it would sort things out finally but no joy so far :(

EFA - yes the cage is off already, it's for an Imperial chassis and it's customised to be taller (which allowed tillet on runners + helmet and HANS + space without banging helmet). If you're interested let me know and I can sort photos.