Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey - Group Dinner

Mark Gibson

Hi All,

When I was at Anglesey in June (and before you ask, it did rain then as well *mad*) - we went to a nice restaurant which has been newly built by the main road which leads into Rhosneigr. It is called the Oyster Catcher and can be seen here

The food and beers were very good so I am happy to coordinate a group booking if there is interest so please let me know if you would like me to add your name to our dinner booking for Saturday 6 October at 7.30pm.

Thanks,

Mark

Edited by - Mark Gibson on 21 Sep 2012 10:59:01

Edited by - Mark Gibson on 21 Sep 2012 10:59:24

Sorry all - just had a call from the restaurant and it may not be available on that evening for our group booking but I will know for sure on Tuesday when the manager is back in.

Still let me know if you would like to join us and I will coordinate a booking somewhere else if this is not free.

Mark

Oyster Catcher have today confirmed that they are closed on Sat 6 October so I have now booked Sullivans here which is on the High Street of Rhosneigr for 7.30pm for the following 18 people:

Gibsons x 2

Elwells x 2

Stuart Miller

Hickeys x 2 (Malcolm - just let me know if Jessica 🥰 can't make it)

Jeff Smith

Bostons x 2

Chris Gibbs

Rob Grigsby

Paul Forster

Mike Sankey

Steff

Jacobs x 2

Jeremy Davies

If anyone else would like to join us (or if I have missed anyone in the list above) then please let me know.

Thanks,

Mark

Edited by - Mark Gibson on 3 Oct 2012 10:35:09