Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Help with Wings

michaeljclark

Hopefully someone can assist with info Wings 😳

All my wings are looking a bit "tried" there is chap on PH who has a complete set for sale.

Currently I'm running 195/45 R15 on Anthracite 15" 10 spokes on all 4 corners of my 2007 SV.

CC only show "Large Radius" rear wings and "Cycle Wings 2009" for the fronts, I was in CC recently and when chatting with the Parts Dept the comment was made that "they only make one type of Wing now" which they means that at some point they made different ones *confused* Is there anything specific I need to watch out for 🤔

Thanks

Mike

I'm having a new rear LHS wing fitted at the moment and was worried about a similar comment regarding there now only being one type of rear wing. The difference is that the LHS & RHS are now a mirror image. Previously the LHS had a short front edge to allow X-flow exhausts to go underneath them.

Quoting 11884: 
I'm having a new rear LHS wing fitted at the moment and was worried about a similar comment regarding there now only being one type of rear wing. The difference is that the LHS & RHS are now a mirror image. Previously the LHS had a short front edge to allow X-flow exhausts to go underneath them.

I think new rear wings are plastic instead of fibreglass. They don't last through gravel like the old ones used to ...

Jez