Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fuel pressure sender for Stackdash

paul jacobs

Paul

Mine had a spare fly lead coming out the back of the plug that goes in the back of the stack dash.

If what I have read is right then the sender should be fitted as close to the fuel rail as you can ensuring its not in the return line (if you have one)

BTW, there are at least two types of sender and your dash will be configured to run one of them. I don't know if the type of sender is user selectable so best get the right one first off.

Jason

Edited by - Jason Fletcher on 29 Oct 2011 18:46:25

To get the fuel pressure display working (on a Duratec with no fuel return), you need:

1)Stack fuel pressure sender

2) Caterham 'Z' connector pipe (ignore the picture - its incorrect

3) Fuel sampler adapter

These last two parts are used in the race series I think to allow fuel samples to be taken, but they allow a pressure guage to be inserted into the Duratec push-fit fuel line adjacent to the rail.

I am not sure what the thread size in the adapter is, just need to make sure that the stack guage matches.

Regards

Angus

I think the 4-way stack connector system takes care of the 5v feed. Its just a case of connecting the sender unit to the spare stack terminal under the dash somewhere behind the display. I dont know if the supplied sender wire is long enough, or if you will need to obtain (or manufacture) an extension piece.

Angus