Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T For the PC Racing Gamers (Free)

David Lynch

Would anyone like a Logitech Wingman Formula Force and some great old PC sims/games?

This is the original original PC wheel and pedal set from around 2000 that will not work with PS3's. Drivers are still available from Logitech online here. Model shown is slightly later but still a 'E-UA2'

Still worked last time I tested it. Bit worn around upper column bush 😬

Best bit is it's free (NTL donation at your discretion) to whoever can collect from South/West Yorkshire. I'd love it to go to someone in the L7Club who'll genuinely use it.

Games (all original) include:-

The awesome Grand Prix Legends (still patchable to this day and scary on the Nordschleife)

Nascar 2002 (by GPL creators Papyrus, never got oval racing until this, great sound too)

Geoff Crammond's GP3 and GP4 (with patch discs if can find them)

GTR

Richard Burns Rally

Colin McRae Rally 04

NFS Porsche Challenge and a few more lurking in boxes *thumbup*

EN Yorks 7's Flickr

Edited by - David Lynch on 31 May 2010 18:54:07

Edited by - David Lynch on 31 May 2010 20:35:40

Lucky boy, Bricol. Download the demo of rFactor (full game but only 2 sets of cars) and if you get on with it buy it, download the Caterham mod and join us at WRRacing.

Good luck with GPL, I clearly remember the realism. Put yourself in a lightweight 450 bhp GP car with Michelin Pilots for tyres for real and you'll find it difficult to get round the first corner... in the game it took me about a week! The full Targa Florio is among the hundreds of add-on tracks available for it *smokin*

I have not one but 2-more of these wheels (Logitech formula force 'feedback'). They are very nicely made and I recall cost about £75ea new. They connect either over serial or USB (although you might need to know what your doing to get them working with Windows 7! these days in compatibility mode) I have been keeping them in case I ever get to setup a double PC gaming centre with a Seven simulator (like classic racing) but haven't got around to it. If anyone else is prepared to buy a pair and pay delivery or collect in person I can supply budding 7-gamers with a matching pair of these great wheels - make me an offer (not free though - as I may as well keep them in the loft a bit longer if its not worth my while parting withem). Great wheels for anyone looking to setup realistic driving simulators. Email matthew.stears@canterbury.ac.uk for more info. pictures offers I even have a few compatible PC driving games I will throw in with the sale for good measure *wink*

Superlight (mk.1) 1800k car #91

• 1 month later...