Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Huge garage clearout - Now delivered to Ian

Slider7

If this is not sold - may I have this for my lad

It's yours *thumbup*

Please BM me to arrange further *wink*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminder to all the buyers : goods will be delivered tomorrow (to Ian) *thumbup*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

😬 *wavey*

Have decided to keep the 7 *thumbup* ... so now I have 2 aluminum cars *eek* ... both from the same year ... both British ... and both with 'character' 😬 😬

Btw, am using the Tomb Raider for the delivery run tomorrow ... hopefully it won't let me down *wink*

Bruno, good call on both cars is it the tombraider edition that you have?

That's one itch that won't go away for me, I'll have to scratch it one day

Thanks *wink*

Yep ... it's the Tomb Raider edition that I have ... the 90.

TBH, I preferred a 110 DCPU (TR), but these are extremely difficult to find in LHD ... and if you find one, they are much more expensive.

IMHO, while both cars are opposites in some ways ... they have a lot in common in other ways.

Either you get them 🥰... and can live with the shortcomings ... or either you don't ...

Good to know there's some reliable back-up Ian 😳 😬 😬

Edited by - Slider@7 on 2 Apr 2010 10:04:53

Have decided to keep the 7

Good. You have come to your senses at last. I hope you won't have to buy all the extras back again that you have just sold to us *eek*

So, Oh great Flanders AR when is the first blat of the season planned? The slight misfire at high revs I had in the Autumn has cleared itself and the XF is on song raring to go *smile*

Gavin

1988 1700 Supersprint (LA, long cockpit)

I hope you won't have to buy all the extras back again that you have just sold to us

Not all ... only the half hood *tongue*

when is the first blat of the season planned

You'll receive an email regarding this next week *thumbup*

*wavey*

I know Stijn ☹️ ... but I had to collect the Defender that day *smile* ... anyway, next time I'll try to be there(to watch) *thumbup*

Trackdays ... mmm ... not this year I'm afraid ☹️ ... too expensive 😳 *redface*

Voila ... all has been delivered to Ian *wink*

And ... the Defender performed faultlesly btw *thumbup*

Have now fallen completely for it 🥰

😬 😬 😬

All that's left to say is a thank you to all who bought some stuff - it was a pleasure doing busisness with all of you *thumbup*

And finally a HUGE thank you to Ian & Sue ... for assisting me with the huge garage clearout, ... for playing my personal banker ... & for now doing all the logistcs of getting these parts to their new owners.

THANK YOU Ian & Sue *thumbup* *thumbup* 😶‍🌫️ *thumbup* *thumbup*

Hope that one day I can return this HUGE favour *redface*

Edited by - Slider@7 on 3 Apr 2010 21:09:17

So, chaps, all the goodies are now safely in the UK.

Two local deliveries have already been completed today.

If you have already contacted me about shipment by post, and paid me for this, it is in hand.

Two consignments will be brought to WightBlat.

For the rest of you .... choices include ..... collection from us in NW Kent (1 mile from A2/M25 junction), post at cost, wait for my UK travels to pass your way, find another passing Sevener for GONADS delivery to you.

BlatMail away