Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Introduction to Sprinting

Chris101

The Lotus Seven Club is running an Introduction to Sprinting day at Curborough circuit on Saturday 17th April 2010. If you do not already compete, the day aims to tell you everything that you have always wanted to know about sprinting and hillclimbing plus you will have some track time to have a go yourself.

This is the ideal opportunity for anyone who has ever thought about having a go at sprints or hillclimbs to get a taster *smile* If you are interested in signing up please fill in the form in February's LowFlying - please book early as places are limited. You can also download a form from "What's On" then "Booking/Entry Forms".

We look forward to seeing you there, also thank you to all those who have volunteered to help, we will be in touch very shortly.

Chris & Lynn *wavey*

If only everything in life was as simple as a 7!!

Hi John,

We do need at least an FIA bar AND petty strut to compete in the championship, but unfortunately I can't answer for the Intro Day. I would have thought so though, hopefully someone will be along soon to confirm.

PS It would be good to have another competitior from Kent this year

Representing the Caterham division of the VSCC 😬

James

I was forced to stand down as Comp Sec due to the number of divorce petitions landing on my doormat stating I was the cause of the unreasonable behavour as the partners disappeared for most weekends in the summer 😬

The cheaper option is to get the better half competing and that way you will find less resistance with setting the upgrade budget *wink*

Hope to see you at some point during the season *thumbup*

Mark D

I have always thought that yours was worth every penny Neil!

Yep, £38 😬

Given that it seems to have shrunk and become a little more figure hugging than is comfortable I may need to invest in something a tad larger this year.

wait for me

*cry*

Depends how quick your new car is doesn't it Mike *tongue*