Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Powerspeed

66 DAY

I've seen lots of positive comment about the Powerspeed 4-2-1 system & I'm on the cusp of changing from my standard 4-1. I'm running a 1.8 K-series with 52mm throttle body, gas flowed head & strengthened bottom end (inc forged pistons) c 145 / 150 bhp.

Any views / experience on the benefit of the proposed system purely as a stand alone upgrade?

Simon

my 1.6 supersport had oily weave his magic on the head and head did say the exhaurst was holding the engine back and his recomendation was a powerspeed system.

starting the removal of the 4-1 system this weekend !!!!

yup got one off the bulkbuy systems *smile* *thumbup*

Tweeky

In a purple haze

Edited by - tweeky on 25 Nov 2009 18:53:04

Night and Day - I tried a few Caterman systems which I had collected over the years before ordering my PowerSpeed....Mid Range is now perfect and revs without hesitating and pulls all the way up.

My Winter '08 Upgrade was to a screaming DVA K05.

www.geoffwilcoxphotography.co.uk

Hi Stationary M25 Traveller - brake lights working fine now (I think!) many thanks to your know-how. Have to say I really enjoyed the Carrotland Blat & hopefully catch up with you again...Classic Le Mans perhaps?

Meanwhile, BB sounds like a good idea & I'd be happy to wait until March if there are others interested.

Simon