Click here if you are having website access problems ×

L7C Oulton Park Track Day - 5th July

Jude

The Club Track Day at Oulton Park on the 5th July is filling up fast.

Places still exist in the Red Session, but Green and Blue Sessions now have reserve lists. Contact me now to book your place as this looks like being another great track day.

Entry forms for the Club Track Day on the 28th September at Lydden International will be in the July issue of Low Flying and will cost a very reasonable £120 per car and one driver. Book early to ensure your place as feedback from the members look as if this track day will be very popular.

Geoff

Err, probably. Need to confirm with 'her in doors' that I can disappear for the day leave her to deal with the kids!

I see that it's the International Circuit on the booking form, which one is that. I know them as Fosters (short), Island and Full.

Geoff,

Great to see Lydden is going ahead there had been an awful silence on the subject, please pass on congrats to whoever is arranging it if not you.

Please note I am a definite, only if it is popular it takes a day or so for LF to get to the wilds of Canterbury (near Lydden) and as you will appreciate from this posting I don,t want to miss it, are passengers charged for?

Andy G

Andy

Passengers are charged £10 but the proceeds go towards Nuke the Leuk.

I've had a few enquirys already this week about Lydden so all I can say is send your booking form back to me as soon as you receive your July issue of Low Flying. Looks like its going to be popular.

Geoff