Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Compressors

Legronge

Hello There

I wanted to buy myself a compressor for the new garage, and ended up with 15 (as you do) so thought I'd offer you lot first dibs on the 14 I don't need!

They were sold to me as 'shipping damaged', so some have a few cracks and scratches on the plastic bits, but i'm working through them, replacing some of the plastic, and running them up to make sure they work ok.

They're admittedly not your Snap-on quality, but they do the job, and I'm happy with mine. I'm willing to offer money back to anyone not satisfied within 30 days.

I have 50 litre and 25 litre models available, they both use the same 2hp single phase motor, and the same two guaged outlets, one with regulator for paint spraying. the only real difference between them is the tank size and wheeling handle. I have managed to post some pictures of the 50 Litre Model (hopefully), the handle on the 25litre is plastic.

I am looking for £70 for the 50 litre and £50 for the 25 litre. postage is pretty much off limits, but I travel between South Bucks and Leicester with work, so delivery in this corridoor may be possible, just ask.

Happy to answer any questions *smile*.

Graingey

Tweeky

The switch is set to cut out at 116psi (8bar), and cut in at 80psi (5.5bar). the regulator can be adjusted to anything from 0 to 116psi.

The Displacement of the motor is 206l/min (7.3cfm)

Hope this helps

Graingey

Graingey,

Could you put me down for one of the 25ltr ones.

I'll be at Goodwood FOS Sat/Sun so will be travelling back late afternoon/early evening on Sunday so could collect on the way back to Stockport.

Cheers

Russ

edited to ssay 25 not 20ltr *wavey*

Monaco Blue VVC - Not yet picked up though..!

Edited by - RussM on 8 Jul 2008 12:49:06

• 2 weeks later...

Kevin Bob & Bob

Sorry for the delay. Eventually got round to sorting these out at the weekend, and have three ready and waiting for you. Problem is, I'm off to Sunny France for a couple of weeks, so can't do anything 'till 2nd week of August. I'll mail you all when I return to arrange collection (assuming you're still interested).

Cheers

Graingey