Click here if you are having website access problems ×

mbe 992 pin outs anyone??

The Pikey

Is the diagrams in the electrical section in the build manual what you require - these appear to have the markings for both engine and chassis loom and the codes for the pins at both ends *confused*

This is a wild guess and would bet you have already looked at these *redface*

Its finally finished :-) 3500 miles completed. Back at CC now :-(

The Boy

unfortunatly the CC diagram does not give me what I need.. It's the correct position of pins 6-10 in the Can connector I am after. The can connector does not "see" a ECU and I think CC may have swopped things around and linked it back again in their plugs. I will get there in the end!

J

Currently, I am qualified to plead ignorance.

CA08 TRM

Jason

Are you familiary with the reading of ECU with Easimap? Can you pull history from the ECU and do you know if this is date and time stamped and specific to the ECU serial no? What period does it log over. If this is too complicated for this post BlatMail me *wink* 😶‍🌫️

You will get there - it appear a fairly new ECU so there is no detail on line yet ☹️

Its finally finished :-) 3500 miles completed. Back at CC now :-(

The 992 does not use a pin code to lock the ECU, its uses a different ECU code which is linked to the software. Easimap will work with an ECU which has not been loaded with a bespoke version.

It is important not to touch the throttle when starting Sigma cars.

Mick