Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Weigh in Results - Runners and Riders

The Comp Sec

Well here are the weigh in figures.

Drivers have been matched as best as possible within Class where I can and with someone who has a similar weight loss target. For example although close on weight Dan and Neil have been kept apart as they could agree to eat pies all winter 😔

No point putting Andy Nichols with Michael Calvert (sorry Michael) although close on weight Tam told me you needed to shed more than Andy 🥰

Name..........Weight st/lb...Weight Kg....Weight st/lb...Weight Kg.........Name

Nigel Fox.........17.5........... 110.............16.10...........106...........Kevin Evans

Neil Fraser.......15.10...........100.............17.0............108.........Andrew Jenkins

Shaun Elwell......13.5............85..............13.12............88...........Clive McCall

Stephen Herring.12.8.............80..............14.7.............92............Andy Nichols

Malcom Hickey...14.13...........95..............13.10............87............Richard Price

Adrian Williams..14.2............90..............14.2..............90.........Michael Calvert

Mark Durrant.....15.12...........101.............13.10............87...........Simon Rogers

Rob Grigsby.......11.7............73..............11.11............75............Matt Jenkins

Roland Preece.....14.5............91..............16.5............104..........Neil Cavanagh

Jeff Smith.........15.10..........100..............16.7............105............Dan Malkin

Gill Elwell............**..............**...............10.6............66.............David Nelson

Tamara Calvert.....**..............**................**...............**............Fiona Rogers

Remember for every lb in weight that your opponent looses you pay a £1 to NTL.

I have set some targets on my spread sheet and have calculated that we could easily raise £357.00 for NTL.

Best of luck *cry*

I've started my exercise already *wavey*

Edited by - The Headmaster on 14 Nov 2007 20:41:04

Edited by - The Headmaster on 14 Nov 2007 20:42:16

Edited by - The Headmaster on 15 Nov 2007 09:17:09

• 1 month later...

The xmas period took me up about 2lb, but in a rather timely fashion I managed to get food poisoning on boxing day, and have lost 8lb in the space of 36 hours... Can't say its the most enjoyable nor elegant method of weight loss however!

Neil- dad is currently bedridden with illness also, so I am unsure he is currently available for consultaion *confused*

Cheers Neil, we're both on the road to recovery so it's ok! How are you getting along Rob G? Is it actually possible for you to get any slimmer anyway?? 😬

Well it appears that so far the most effective diet is to gain uncomfortable illnesses, are there any better suggestions than that?

• 1 month later...