Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough Entries Close on Saturday 18 August

Mark Durrant

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tam, hope you are well *thumbup*

I think you'll have a good chance of whopping me this time - I can see myself visiting the scenery with all the extra power and lack of talent. I've got it a bit squiffy on the road once or twice on take off - I wouldn't be surprised to find myself to be the first person to go straight on at the first corner.

Persuade Michael to upgrade and we can recommence our duel 😬 *thumbup*

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Mark,

Any chance I could take the Landy round .. it is a paid up L7C (support) vehicle complete with badges.

Far more confidence with that than I have in the 7

(You should have seen the faces of the chaps running the RAF Honington charity trackday last year when Grant and I went out in it for the lunchtime top speed runs down the runway. Got huge cheers from the squaddies at the speed check but sadly failed to achieve my target of 100mph - got to 93.7 but ran out of runway).

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Edited by - Nifty on 9 Aug 2007 11:41:03

Nifty

I'm sure you will be fine in the R400 and we cannot have you of the commentary box for too long 😬 so that rules out the Landy, quite apart from the regs not allowing you to enter *nono*. However, if you really want to compete in the Landy you can always enter the Marshal's Sprint on the Saturday *thumbup*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Nifty

Michael does NOT need encouragement to upgrade *nono* I've already caught him eyeing up a BEC this year 😳

You'll be fine - just drive it like you stole it and don't forget to turn at the corners 😬

Look forward to seeing you there *thumbup*

Greg P

There will be more competition for you at Curbourough but it's normally quite close at Curborough, quite a technical course so it suits us lowly group ones. See you there.

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here

Entries close on Saturday and are still to be received from Mike Riley, Gordon Cardew and Alex Wong so get them off to Dave Jackson today.

Oh and it is rumoured that Dan Malkin is going to share his car with someone who has a reputation for more sideways action than it's owner *eek* so watch out in Class 2

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*