Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rolling road visit on Tuesday

Swiss_Tony

I was at the rolling road on Tuesday getting the babe magnet mapped 😬

I have been there lots of times and am still amazed and fascinated by their attention to detail *eek*

Sorted out the bad running problems and found the reason for it being a "bitch" to map! It looks as if the roller barrel opens the wrong way *eek* so my project for the winter is to reverse it and hopefully that will sort it out nicely *smokin*

Then I can get back there and try out some different trumpet lengths and injector positions etc *smokin*

A big *thumbup* to Steve and Steve 😬 A superb job as usual *smokin*

Cant wait to drive it now 😬

James

Su77on Se7ens

So that's another VX with more power than K2 RUM 😳

Well done James i know your engine hasn't been right since you changed from the 48's some 2-3 years ago. People mock them but my old BDX on carbs in a Sylva phoenix ran 10.8secs @ 127mph at Santa Pod so they can't be that bad !

Home of BDR700

Edited by - edmandsd on 1 Jun 2007 08:02:20

Pete

From memory it was 175 lb ft torque and 230 bhp. There should be a bit more to come when I get to try the cam timing where it should be (at the moment its nowhere near optimum as the piston pockets are too small) . Also I have some different (longer) trumpets to try which I think should help get the peak power within my rev range 😬

James

Su77on Se7ens