Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Historic Motorsport Show - 23rd-25th March 2007 - Car & Help required

Silver 21

Hi All

I mean't to post this early but here we go, the Club are taking a stand at the above event being held at Stoneleigh Park in Warwickshire (Same venue as the Kit Car Show) to promote the 2007 Speed Championship to existing club members but also to non 7 owners looking for a way of competing in 2007.

In order to help us do this we can put one car on the stand, give out regs, entry forms etc and the purpose of this posting is to request help from you the competitors, we are looking for a car in sprint trim (A Class 1 car would be nice to try and encourage people at the entry level) but Mark can make the decision on that.

In addition we are looking for help from competitors to man the stand over the weekend, this show is all about competing and in some respects is more down to earth than Autosport, chance to buy bits, talk to fellow competitors, look at other speed series etc. Obviously anyone helping out gets free entry to the show and the club will cover reasonable out of pocket expenses.

Please respond back to myself or Mark or simply post on here *thumbup* *thumbup*

Graham

*smile*Lotus 7 Club General Secretary *smile*

Graham

You can probably use my car, it should be ready by then and class 1. I might not be able to make it myself but as you are only round the corner we might be able to work it out. I'm sure you'll have a better offer soon but if not let me know!

Still keen to meet up by the way but pre XMAS and just now is a little difficult to plan due to work etc.

R287 Mobile Jaffa Cake- It's black at both ends with a smashing orangey bit in the middle here

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...