Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Puma Driving trainers

Mark Widdup

About 6 months ago I bought myself some Puma driving trainers, which are superb in the Caterham. They are from the Puma Motorsport range but are not FIA approved or fireproofed. They are very snug fitting with a sole giving lots of feel and are very similar to a proper driving boot but in a trainer style. I paid over £50 for mine and they appear to be similar to the these on the Demon Tweeks website apart from colour scheme, mine are royal blue all over with Puma logos (I can email a photo of actual shoes) http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ProductDetail.asp?cls=MSPORT&pcode=PUM30022039BLKB

Via a friend in the shoe trade I have just managed to get hold of 2 pairs of size 8 and 2 pairs of size 9 which I have at home if anyone is interested. They are brand new unboxed but labelled cost £35 per pair to include postage.

There were not many of the popular sizes(8 and 9's) left but I may also be able to get hold of 6,7,10 and 11s but can’t promise as they may have gone now.

Email me if you have any questions

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pleased to report I managed to get hold of the various sizes requested. I have sent you each an email confirming details(Bluenose,Anorak, Cookie Monster, Bacon Butty, Guy Robinson and Neil Cavanagh).

If anyone missed the boat or knows someone who may want some I can probably get hold of most sizes (not 8s and very limited 9s) for a couple more days. Apparently some local shoe wholesaler got a batch of them not realising they were motoring specific and the general public aren't buying them.

Many thanks.

Mark

Hugh,

You sent me an email this morning but didn't post an entry on Blatchat. Unfortunately my corporate firewall seems to have a problem with something in your email address. I have managed to get you some 11's but can you call me on my mobile (07773 772 474) and let me know your address and I can give you details for chq.

Thanks

Mark