Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage Clear Out to make way for new project

Dave York

Hi Dave. Very interested in the two chrome headlight assemblies - are they in good condition? Cheers for now. Dave (Wile7)

Wile aka Dave Ardley. White Supersprint with Clams and developing the art of steering with my stomach a bit too quickly for my liking...

My current Car album here

Dave

A couple of questions:-

The lower pulley/damper; does that include the cambelt sprocket?

The submarine hose; is this a short rigid pipe carrying the two temperature sensor bosses to fit into the bypass hose?

Bozz

It's not MANGO it's TANGO (McLaren Orange and Black 1.6SS)

Hi Boz,

THe submarine tube is the metal conecting tube that runs from the u bend hose out of the back of waterpump and connects to the hose from the exit of the radiator. About 2.5" *confused* in diameter.

The lower damper pulley has the pully that drives off the crank for the alternator belt. It is a ribbed design.

What you are looking for is the oil pump drive which mounts under the shroud and is over the crank snout. This connects to the cams via a cogged belt. I do not have this part. Try DVA Power.

Sorry I can't help you.

Good luck

D

Dave,

If still avail I'd like the muffler heat shield (This IS for the silencer I take it?)

Am also interested in the heater blank off plate (Is this for the Fresh air heater?)

Will require postage to Notts if you can confirm costs

Many thanks,

Sandy

Its not the days in your life ..........But the LIFE in your days!! ;0))

Hi, Sandy

Yes it is for the silencer. I seem to remember that one of the clamps that hold the shield on will need to be replaces but other thatn this it is in good shape. The blank off plate is for the fresh air heater. it is a L shaped plate that covers up the opening in the firewall.

Shipping should be about £10 as they are not that heavy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...