Click here if you are having website access problems ×

word is ........

Jason Plato

"a club" has booked Snet and Cadders for sprints next year *thumbup* Nat b Saturday , Nat A Sunday at both venues .......

plus Combe has an extra date , totaling 3 sprints next year *thumbup*......

plus ....... Pembrey has a licence to run a double lapper ! on a double header - Saturday is clockwise , Sunday is anticlocklwise *eek* *thumbup* *tongue*

Plus Merryfield (3.2miles long ) has an extra date so 2 meetings *thumbup*

Mr Nelson - you will be pleased to know that I intend to compete in a full sesaon next year, probably won't do every round but enough to count...

and as steve points out, something about kettles pots and name calling 😬

DaveJ - with enough negotional you can have tb's and buggies, but tb's are far simpler andthere is less choice 😬

Guys,

I think we need to control our expectations a touch here on these new venues - after all most of these events could actually be on the same weekend and on one that we have already scheduled something else!

The wider variety of sprints at decent race circuits is very welcome as these have traditionally been rare and very expensive - but there are only so many weekends in the season and hence clashes will occur more frequently as clubs try to align many calendars together.

Brian

Pembrey will be double header but unlike last year Saturday clockwise (the right way) Sunday anti ... the wrong way it will be a "double lapper" Saturday and single on the Sunday both the correct/clockwise way. well that is the plan.

Date - Weekend of June 3rd and 4th

MY 51VEN

Give it some Welly