Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R500 with R101 spec engine Now Sold and staying in Suffolk

Richard Ince

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My R500 will be good as a Road / Track car. It is immaculate and has been maintained regardless of cost and never crashed (except for someone lightly running into the back which Arch repaired)

The car is fantastic on Track and also handles well on the Road.

Look at the condition in the Photo's and read what has just been replaced / Overhauled. Nearly a new car!

PS Nifty has seen it.

Can't see why my comment should upset Mr Lloyd et al, I haven't posted anything on his thread so those who have seen my comment saw it from here only - if anything I've done him a favour by taking people to his post.

I am on no commission (just a ride in the SR8 which was offered before this car went on sale) but make no secret of the fact that as a friend I do take the odd opportunity to bump the thread back to the top...just like many others *wink*

I've not only seen Richard's car but had the pleasure of riding shotgun in it on numerous occassions. This is a far better car than one fresh from the factory in Dartford.

It is indeed a (very successful) race car but then any R500 is a race car with varying degrees of road bias.

This car has been used on the road, notably last Septembers Big Blat.

All I'm saying is you are getting quite a lot for your money and in my opinion the best deal around at present. Dave's R500 may be a very good car but Richard's offering a very good car with lots of extras *thumbup* *thumbup*

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Sounds like the ideal car to replace the SL I sold last year, eh Nifty! 😬

Must check those Wednesday Lotto numbers 😬

............damn, only 1 number.... ☹️ ☹️

I guess you won't take a packet of Jaffa Cakes instead Richard?? *tongue*

• 2 weeks later...

"145 down the Fuchsrohre"

*thumbup* *thumbup*

A lovely car - I just wish I had the money! You must let us know what the SR8 is like when you get it!

- How can such a cute looking car sound so ferocious! -

Still for sale, I will reduce price to £23,500 and include a set of CR500 tyres.

This car has to be seen. It is very clean, well maintained and engine and sequential gearbox just rebuilt.

I am now going to Dubai for Easter but will have my mobile 07836 266076 and viewings can be arranged while I am away.