Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham/Lotus 7 models for sale

dnorth

I have about 20 models of the Caterham/Lotus 7 for sale. They include diecasts in 1/18 and 1/43 scale, plus Matchbox, unbuilt plastic and resin kits (1/12, 1/24, 1/43 scale), and a 1/10 kit for a radio-controlled 7, also unbuilt. I can supply a list, email me on dcn21@mole.bio.cam.ac.uk

Thanks!

David North

The R/C car was sold by ABC Hobby Supplies. it is a 1/10 scale kit of a flared wing car, the bodyshell is clear polycarbonate. the kit needs R/C gear, battery pack and an electric motor to complete. It is still in the box, completely untouched. I can look at it tonight if you want to know exactly what there is in the way of running gear,etc.

Yes I do have the 1/12 cycle wing BDR special by Tamiya. It is unbuilt, and untouched. Offered at £100 plus postage.

Please reply off-list to my email address if interested in either of these.

Thanks

Further details of the R/C kit - according to the box "Highly detailed Super Seven has accurately moulded in one piece construction polycarbonate body including clam shell front wings and front wind screen. This one piece construction offers extra durability against crashing. Ultra lightweight durable 2mm thick carbon fibre chassis enables high speed running and stable cornering performance. The front suspension is consist of double wishbone swing arm which provides enough durability and scale appearance. The rear suspension consist of a flexible T-plate with coil spring and anti-roll friction plate for damping." The kit is Japanese, and the box has stickers for Multiplex Modelltechnik gmbh.

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry guys, the r/c model has gone. I still have the two big Tamiya kits (at £100 ono each), as well as the 1/24 Tamiya Series 2 Seven, the Provence Moulange resin kit and a large number of diecasts, including Kyosho, Anson and Vanguard. If anyone is interested email me before noon on Friday on dcn21@mole.bio.cam.ac.uk

and I can take the models with me to Stoneleigh on Sunday!