Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Early VX HPC

Geoff Johnson

Hi,I bought the 93,10000 mile hpc car which had flares and an sbd 208 kit fitted which was on here back in february.It was an impulse buy that turned up at the right moment,ie money in bank,40th birthday coming up.The car cost me £11600 and I was well pleased.I have been keeping an eye on prices and I agree with others that the cars are worth more for the performance etc that you are getting for the money.

jeremy

Jeremy,

I don't think anyone's disputing that Vauxhall HPC's are well worth every penny. That's why they've got them and I'm buying one 😬

Your car was £11,600 for a 1993 with 10,000

and I suggested £11,995 for a 1992 with 43,600

I rest my case and leave others to discuss 😬

Parky

Aves,

I'm waiting for the seller to sell me the car, when I don't know (been waiting since Xmas).

The seller may decides he can't find a replacement, and hold on to what he's got, then I would need to get an alternative.

OR

If a suitable alternative comes up sooner and my seller still won't sell then I'll move on that.

Like others I have money burning a hole and want to get driving a.s.a.p. (in the right car)

Parky

Hi Geoff, thought I'd give you the courtesy of looking at you details. V.Nice car by the way. Only down side for me is I prefer Cycle wings, otherwise a very nice and tidy car. *smile*

May the best of your past be the worst of your future.

Hi Geoff, my original budget was £8K and I wasn't impressed with the spec. Budget is now £10k tops. Form what I understand I'd need to replace the skins where the clams fastened and have them resprayed. Also would have to purchase cycle wings and stays and have them sprayed, unless I went carbon of course but I don't think it would fit in my budget. Nice try though 😬

May the best of your past be the worst of your future.

• 3 weeks later...