Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R500 wheels and wheel rack

murph7355

4, 13"x6" (might actually be 6.5"s, but what's half an inch between friends) R500 mag wheels.

Unpainted centres (saves massive amounts of weight *smile*), plain ali rims, bolted in valves, no centre caps (available from Caterham if you want to buy some). Wheel nuts will be supplied (should you not already have R500 wheels).

Used on Le Sept last year only and never got round to having them painted. Top condition, if a little dirty.

Tyres are 21Rs but shagged. Would work on track for a few sessions though *smile*.

Wheel rack to fit a Caterham roll bar (not SV) also for sale - great means of transporting wheels to and from a track day and very stable at high speeds...

Best sensible offer secures (or they can stay in the cupboard). Will split. Buyer collects or pays postage.

PS No Mark, I'm not offering you a discount or payment by installments.

Perish the thought Scuffers. I'll have whatever's left over ...thought you weren't going to split them though - will mail you on that one.

I can vouch for the newness of these wheels, this man has hardly used his car since buying a Fiat....

😬