Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Titan Limited Slip Differential-Price Reduced!!!

Doc007

FOR SALE £600.
Titan limited slip differential fitted with sintered plates.
Recently removed from Caterham BMW differential.
Before removal the preload was 33lbft.
Removed and found to be in good health by Ollie at Road and Race.
Prefer collection from Surbiton/Surrey but can arrange delivery.IMG_0178.thumb.jpeg.d4a65b2f9a2aa95cbb8e0f820c748ab1.jpegIMG_0176.thumb.jpeg.3098ef5efb352f8dbad056d348411cdd.jpegIMG_0177.thumb.jpeg.1b23478188100f24bec6c921f5ed15ab.jpeg

Edited by Doc007

If anyone wants two more (don’t ask how I have them…) I can help…!

@Doc007, advice from Steve Perks is that there are racing teams that need these units in a regular basis, so that might be a more effective disposal route (not that I’ve got around to researching which teams or where to advertise…!)

8 hours ago, BigCol said:

If anyone wants two more (don’t ask how I have them…) I can help…!

@Doc007, advice from Steve Perks is that there are racing teams that need these units in a regular basis, so that might be a more effective disposal route (not that I’ve got around to researching which teams or where to advertise…!)

I may be completely wrong and am happy to be corrected, but is piggy-backing on my For Sale thread not a massively dickish move??? 
If you have items for sale then list them.

Don’t try and take a sale from me.

Even though you dress it up with a suggestion that race teams may want an LSD. If so, why don’t you sell your LSDs to them?

• Like 1

If that was my intention to take your sale then yes, it would’ve been massively dickish.

It wasn’t.

Apologies for upsetting you Graeme.

When I get around to it, as above, I’ll research selling my Titans to race teams.  Happy to share the info with you if you wish.

• Leadership Team

I know from personal experience that Colin's advice is spot-on, Graeme.  I sold my sintered plate unit to a Caterham race outfit a couple of years ago.  I think I advertised it on here and on Facebook so I can't be sure where they picked it up from.  Racecarsdirect.com could also be a good avenue to secure a sale if you have no success on here.

James

I think a race team is the only option. I’m not sure any sensible owner would buy a Titan assembly any more, let alone a used one that, despite what Ollie said, could go bang tomorrow. 

And I am the owner of a fully rebuilt complete differential assembly that I can’t sell, even to race teams! ☹️