Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Stack Gauges for 2023 420R

Tin Hat

Hi All,

I bought my 7 last year, so far the experience has been great and I look forward to sunnier skies(will they ever appear?) that will allow it to be exhumed from hibernation.

There are a few minor frustrations with the car, notably the gauges and switches appear to be of fairly/very low quality, there are so many options with this kind of thing that I am dismayed that Caterham can't provide something that is better. To add to the poor choice of this equipment, the switches fit badly in the dash cut outs and the rubber grommets on the back of the gauges are already substantially perished.

Anyway, Stack instruments provide very good quality gauges and I am eager to determine if anyone has swapped their Caterham gauges for Stack ones, and if so, is it a straight swap or do I need an auto electrician?

Thanks!

TH

1 I have the Caterham factory wiring diagrams for Sevens with both non-Stack and Stack dashes. 

2 And some Stack manuals and notes for Sevens.

3 The UK agents, 213 Performance, have been very helpful in the past. I can't remember if they currently offer a Club discount.

Please send me a Private Message with your email address if you'd like the documentation.

Jonathan

If you’re referring to replacements for oil pressure, water temperature etc, then physically I think Stack options are straight swap.

Whether the connections and senders are the same, I don’t know!