Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New batch of billet mirror mounts

R400svn

Well that batch didn't last long. All sold out again. I have ordered one more batch which will probably be the last as most that want them i would think have them now. Should be here in the next month 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, R400svn said:

Well that batch didn't last long. All sold out again. I have ordered one more batch which will probably be the last as most that want them i would think have them now. Should be here in the next month 

That's a relief. I didn't order a set as my caterham hasn't arrived. but I will definitely have a set from the next batch to put on the shelf ready for when my kit arrives some time in April!!

On 14/02/2024 at 11:59, R400svn said:

These Eccles mount kits are so good that we'll all need to buy a second set for our next Caterham (whenever that is). Don't stop producing these for a while yet ...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jason thank you so much for these fitted these at last and what an improvement! Build quality is fantastic, next to no vibrations from the mirrors whereby I can finally see behind me 😄 Really impressed and a fantastic upgrade for any 7

• Like 1

Hi  Jason 

Just got my mounts and fitted them. Wow what a difference .. they are rock solid. I fitted some 3d printed mounts whilst I waited and they are better than a standard set up but no way as good as these.

Jon 

Hi Jason,

Just to echo what the rest of the guy's have said.......... fitted mine a week ago along with the SPA mirrors and DPR adaptor, what a difference, quality build too.

Cheers

Bob

10 hours ago, Bryan Hammond said:

Hi

Do you have any of the mirror mounts left from this batch? Hopefully yes!

Thanks

Bryan

Hi Bryan i do still have some sets left please send me a message and can sort you a set out 

• Thanks 1